Good Quality Kitchen Knives
- Whale Shape sleek design add extra fun on cooking.
- 10x sharper than average steel blade
- No metallic taste or smell
- Oxidation resistant
- Hygienic and antibacterial
- Typically half weight of regular metal knife.
- Soft touch handle with grip
- Easy handling and precision safe cutting
- Compliant with SGS, FDA and LFGB standards.
- Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Handle Material: ABS with TPR coated
- Composition: ZrO2+Y2O3%≥99.5%
- Specific Density > 6.0 g/cm3
- Hardness(HV)>87 HRA
- Blade Color: white,black,matt black
- Handle Color: black,red,customized
- Packaging 1: clamshell packaging
- Packaging 2: PVC tray + clear plastic box
- Packaging 3: PVC tray + window box
- Packaging 4: flocking plastic +gift box
- Packaging 5: EVA inner + gift box
|Item No.||G1W03 ||G1W04||G1W05||G1W06
|Knife Type||3" paring knife||4" utility knife||5" slicing knife||6" chef's knife
|Blade Length||77 mm||105 mm||127 mm||152 mm
|Blade Width||20 mm||20 mm||24 mm||35 mm
|Handle Length||111 mm||111 mm||121 mm||130 mm
|Total Length||188 mm||216 mm||248 mm||282 mm
|Thickness||1.6 mm||1.6 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm
|Net Weight||39.8 g||43.4 g||65.2 g||104.2 g
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- Be used on silicone, wooden, plastic or bamboo cutting boards only.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping, or boning.
- Do not use the side of blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spices etc.
- No heat or shock.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
- Keep it in safely and keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to sharpen the ceramic knife yourself unless you have access to