Ceramic Paring Knife
- Self-standing ceramic knife with shealth
- Extremely sharp and stay up ten times longer than steel blades.
- No metallic taste or smell
- Oxidation resistant
- Hygienic and antibacterial
- Typically half weight of regular metal knife.
- Soft touch rubber handle
- Easy handling and precision safe cutting
- Compliant with SGS, FDA and LFGB standards.
- Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Handle Material: ABS+ TPR / ABS
- Composition: ZrO2+Y2O3%≥99.5%
- Specific Density > 6.0 g/cm3
- Hardness(HV)>87 HRA
- Blade Color: white,black,matt black
- Handle Color: black,green,yellow,customized
- Packaging 1: clamshell packaging
- Packaging 2: PVC tray + clear plastic box
- Packaging 3: PVC tray + window box
- Packaging 4: flocking plastic +gift box
- Packaging 5: EVA inner + gift box
|Item No.||G7W31||G7W03 ||G7W04||G7W05||G7W06
|Knife Type||3" mini knife||3" paring knife||4" utility knife||5" slicing knife||6" chef's knife
|Blade Length||78 mm||76 mm||105 mm||126 mm||154 mm
|Blade Width||15 mm||20 mm||20 mm||24 mm||35 mm
|Handle Length||88 mm||102 mm||102 mm||120 mm||130 mm
|Total Length||167 mm||180 mm||205 mm||240 mm||270 mm
|Thickness||1.2 mm||1.6 mm||1.6 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm
|Net Weight||17 g||31.0 g||37.4 g||65.0 g||90.8 g
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- Be used on silicone, wooden, plastic or bamboo cutting boards only.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping, or boning.
- Do not use the side of blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spices etc.
- No heat or shock.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
- Keep it in safely and keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to sharpen the ceramic knife yourself unless you have access to sharpener specific to ceramic knives.