Black Ceramic Kitchen Knives
- Zirconium oxide blades harder than any material second only to diamonds
- 10x Sharper than Average Steel Blade
- No Food Odours Obsorpation or Metallic Taste
- Oxidation Resistant
- Hygienic and Antibacterial
- Light weight ceramic knives reduce fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks
- Soft Touch Handle with Grip
- Easy Maintenance and Precision Safe Cutting
- Compliant with SGS, FDA and LFGB standards.
- Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Handle Material: ABS with TPR coated
- Composition: ZrO2+Y2O3%≥95%
- Specific Density > 6.0 g/cm3
- Hardness(HV)>87 HRA
- Blade Color: white,black,matt black
- Handle Color: green,silver,customized
- Packaging 1: clamshell packaging
- Packaging 2: PVC tray + clear plastic box
- Packaging 3: PVC tray + window box
- Packaging 4: flocking plastic +gift box
- Packaging 5: EVA inner + gift box
|Item No.||G5W03 /G5B03||G5W04/G5B04||G5WO5/G5B05||G5W06/G5B06
|Knife Type||3" paring knife||4" utility knife||5" slicing knife||6" chef's knife
|Blade Length||78 mm||105 mm||126 mm||152 mm
|Blade Width||20 mm||20 mm||24 mm||35 mm
|Handle Length||110 mm||110 mm||130 mm||130 mm
|Total Length||185 mm||210 mm||250 mm||275 mm
|Thickness||1.6 mm||1.6 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm
|Net Weight||33.9 g||37.9 g||66.8 g||81.9 g
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- Be used on silicone, wooden, plastic or bamboo cutting boards only.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping, or boning.
- Do not use the side of blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spices etc.
- No heat or shock.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
- Keep it in safely and keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to sharpen the ceramic knife yourself unless you have access to